Saturday, September 24, 2011

Videonow Personal Video Disc: On the Road with Hilary Duff (Bonus Sticker Sheet)

Videonow Personal Video Disc: On the Road with Hilary Duff (Bonus Sticker Sheet) Reviews



Other Picture


Videonow Personal Video Disc: On the Road with Hilary Duff (Bonus Sticker Sheet) Feature

  • Special Edition ...Volume HD3..2005 Video Now...1 sticker sheet included
VideoNow product...quote: "Join me, Hilary Duff, on my Canadian concert tour! I'll give you an inside look at my life on the road and in the spotlight. Meet the members of my band and crew, and some of the people (and animals) who mean the most to me. From dealing with the weathe and pre-concert preparations, to the President's Inaugural Ball and a scary plane ride, you'll get a glimpse at what it is like to live for the fans. It can be challenging, but it's fun-and it definitely rocks!"


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment